Sunday, September 13, 2026

149th Darkhorse Cav Full set!

 Well - here we go. The full Armored Cavalry Regiment as it stands. Figured I'd clean the glass on the case and just started moving minis. So I just kept moving them to the workbench. Camera work is more unprofessional than the paint, so take it for what it is. Now, to get these in the correct order...


Headquarters and Headquarters Troop/ 149th Armored Cavalry Regiment

'Dark Horse'

1A149th Command Vehicle Lance

2A149th Command Lance

1B149 'Easy Riders'

1C149th 

1D149th

1E149th 


149th HHT Darkhorse ACR




151st Armored Battalion

'Fire Proof'


***1A151 not pictured/not painted

1B151


1C151


1D151

2D151



1E151

2E151


151st Armored Battalion


                                              37th Mobile Infantry Battalion

-7th Recon Detachment, 8th Air Wing, 2nd Artillery Detachment attached-


37th Mobile Infantry with 8th Air Wing assets


8th Air Wing on the workbench


7th Recon Detachment 'Danger Close'


2nd Artillery Detachment

Full Set - I did not want to put all of these out on the work table, so there they are for now. Once this project is complete - I will take glamor shots of them all together.

Random pics:



I like my warmachines to look 'killy.'

These are all of the Battletech minis I've painted in 2026.



4 more vehicles and 2 aircraft and this project can be officially done.

Until next time, pilots.